Vinyl Fence Design Options
From tall privacy fences to different types of picket styles, you can use a plastic fence to create unique styles that can resemble more traditional types of fences. Whether you want the slats to be close together or spaced out, there are many options to choose from. You may also add accents, including:
- Scalloped top
- Latticed top
- Decorative post caps
You can also choose fences that resemble ornamental iron fences, featuring rounded and narrow slats with pointed tops. While most homeowners and business owners prefer Vinyl fencing in the range of 4 to 6 feet, you can also find shorter and taller options.
When it comes to colors, vinyl fence installation offers more options than almost any other fencing material. This includes:
- Neutral colors including white, black, gray, brown, and tan.
- Bold colors including blue, red, and green.
- Textures and colors imitating stucco and wood.
Vinyl fencing is versatile and can be installed almost anywhere in your yard. For example, you can install a safety fence around your pool, a privacy fence around the backyard, and a tall fence wherever enhanced security is needed.
What Is Vinyl Fencing?
A vinyl fence is a type of plastic fence made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC). PVC resin is mixed with specific compounds to provide the fence advanced durability, impact resistance, and weather resistance. There are many advantages that make this material an excellent option for your property. Some of its key features and benefits include:
- Excellent resistance to humidity and moisture.
- More affordable than wood and metal fence alternatives in the long term.
- Available in various styles & colors.
- Free from any harmful chemicals.
- Made from environment-friendly materials.
- Resistance to insect-caused damage and rotting.
Once installed, your vinyl fence will never require painting, staining, or sanding. The only maintenance it will need is a water wash once in a while to remove any dirt. The lack of chemicals and treatment makes the material safe for your family and pets. The material is several times stronger than wood while being flexible at the same time. This makes it exceptionally resilient to strong winds, snow, and rain.
What Makes Vinyl Fencing So Special?
Are you looking for an alternative to traditional wooden fencing that is low-maintenance, more resilient to the elements, and works as a cost-effective option? Vinyl fence is an excellent option in this regard and ticks all the right boxes. Made of polyvinyl chloride, these fences are easy to install, require minimal maintenance, and will not crack, rot, or get invaded by insects.
Once installed, your fence will not require any refinishing after a few years. Besides, we at
Summit Fence can help you choose from almost endless colors and styles, creating custom
vinyl privacy fences to vinyl picket fences in patterns and designs that match your home and your preferences.
Advantages of Vinyl Fencing
Some of the key advantages working in the favor of our PVC fence solutions are as follows:
- Ease of Installation: Vinyl fencing is easy to install, which makes the process faster. The process of vinyl fence installation involves sliding prefabricated components into place
- Long Lifecycle: Your plastic fence should last more than two decades when properly maintained. If you don’t want to replace your fence every few years, consider vinyl. Some products may also come with a lifetime warranty.
- Aesthetic Options: As already mentioned, you can choose these fences in colors, textures, shapes, heights, and styles of your choice. You can choose a design that matches your property’s theme, the existing fences, and your personality and lifestyle.
- Safe Fencing: Since PVC has strong resistance to pests, your fence will never be damaged by termites. It will not create splinters that could otherwise cause potential injuries.
Summit Fence installs provides vinyl fencing, including vinyl privacy fencing. We are a trusted and reputed Atlanta Fence Company in Acworth, GA, providing complete residential and commercial fencing solutions. For more information about our services, get in touch with us at 770-334-6964. Fill in the Online Form to get a free estimate from one of our fence experts.